Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 31, 2009

    Mannequin



    How do I get closer to you when you keep it all on mute?
    How do I know the right way to love you?
    Usually the queen of figuring out, breaking down a man is no work out
    But I have no clue how to get through to you
    I wanna hit you just to see if you cry
    I keep knocking on wood, hoping there's a real boy inside
    But you're not a man, you're just a mannequin
    I wish you could feel, that my love is real. But you're not a man
    I wish I could just turn you on, put a battery and make you talk
    Even pull a string for you to say anything
    But with you there is no guarantee, only expired warranty
    A bunch of broken parts and I can't seem to find your heart
    I'm such a fool
    I'm such a fool
    I'm such a fool
    Cause this one's outta my hands, I can't put you back together again
    Cause you're not a man, you're just a Mannequin
    I wish you could feel, that my love is real
    You're just a toy. Could you ever be a real, real boy
    And understand but you're not a man
    Oh understand, that you're not a man


    No comments: