Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, May 11, 2009

    Immature? Maybe

    You Can Call Me Immature But It Won't Bother Me



    As you can see I sometimes act like a kid. Well my question is,
    why do people want to grow up so fast? I don't know if it's actually just me not wanting to grow up or other people acting too mature for their age. Well I think it's a little bit of both. I mean why would you want to be a grown up when you can be a kid? In other words why would you want to think about a bunch of problems if you can just play around and have fun? I know we can't act like a kid forever, we're all going to end up having responsibilities and stuff. But my point is we don't have to change too fast, we can make the process a little bit longer.

    People keep saying that it's time to grow up, I don't mind if everyone around me is a lot mature than I am. But what kind of bugs me is the fact that even elementary students are acting older than I am, but then again they're the ones losing the time of they're lives. Well, in the end I'm going to have to grow up anyway. But I'll just take my time...........

    No comments: