Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Saturday, April 18, 2009

    Moley Virus


    I have to wonder if this wave's to big to ride
    Commit or not commit in such a crazy tide
    It's sooner than I thought but you called me out
    I lost control and there's no doubt, I'm gonna start all over

    Out of the fire and into the fire again
    You make me want to forget and start all over
    Here I come straight out of my mind of worse
    Another chance to get burned and start all over

    Fantastic and romantic all a big surprise
    You've got the warning hesitation pushed aside

    It's sooner than I want but you caught my heart
    I guess I'm ready now to start
    , I'm gonna start all over
    (Start All Over)

    I got my sights set on you and I'm ready to aim
    I have a heart that will never be tamed
    I knew you were something special when you spoke my name
    Now I can't wait to see you again
    I've got a way of knowing when something is right
    I feel like I must have known you in another life
    Cause I felt this deep connection when you looked in my eyes
    The last time I freaked out, I just kept looking down
    I stuttered when you asked me what I'm thinking about
    Felt like I coudn't breathe you asked what's wrong with me
    The next time we hang out I will redeem myself
    My heart can't rest til then, I can't wait to see you again
    (See You Again)

    No comments: