Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, April 19, 2009

    Cute As A Pickel




    Look at me (front row, next to the girl wearing pink), I looked happy teehee. I love my childhood, it was fun. Yes, I remember it clearly. Like the time when I wanted to be a nurse when I grow up. Now the dream has faded, that's when I realized nurses aren't successful. But when I was a kid I didn't care about that, I just liked the feeling of helping people. You know what, when you grow up you just become much more selfish. Moving on.......... ooooooh and monkey love, yes I had a crush when I was in kindergarten. I had a crush on this kid named Tony, I remember a bunch of other girls also liked Tony. He's on the second row, on the left. He had the cutest smile, Kirk was also cute. And I remember always sitting next to Ryan at the table, he was pretty mean. But I remember he was also kinda nice, I guess. Everything is kind of a blur. My best friends were Kathy, Allison, and Elizabeth. They were really nice to me. And I remember hating this girl named Vicky for no reason, but we were on the same school bus so then we became friends. She even invited me to her birthday, she liked Tony too. I want a time machine and experience everything one more time. So, do any of you remember kindergarten? Let's share and tell, just like kindergarten :D:D:D:D:D:D

    1 comment:

    Eline said...

    Heey,
    I like your blog!
    I come from holland but i can read english so there is no problem.

    Yes, i liked my kid-time. You don't have to worry about so many thinks!

    Do you want to see my blog?
    http://e-eline.blogspot.com/

    Greets from Eline