Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, April 13, 2009

    Meet The Robinsons




    Usually I hate frogs but I do love these frogs. The most talented frogs anyone has ever seen. They sing and they play instruments, all kinds of instruments. They're so inspiring, and here's the person who taught them how to sing and play instruments...............


    Wilbur's mom. Making frogs talk is impossible, but singing???????? Let's give her a standing ovation, better, a noble prize!!!!!!!!! Next, the funniest person in the family..............



    Grandpa Bud!!!!!!!!!!!!! He's funny, I like him. Moving on.........



    Here's the bowler hat guy!!!!!!!!!!!! Or you can call him goob, he's also funny and dumb. I think he's cuter as a child. And last but not least............................




    Louis and Wilbur!!!!!!!!!! The two people who saved the future, oh how I love this movie...... Well that's all there is, there isn't anymore

    PS: Keep moving forward>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

    No comments: