Tweet Tweet

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, July 28, 2011

    Favorite Things

    "These are a few of my favorite things."

    I would like to share with you my favorite things, because I believe that the things I love are mostly what makes me, me! All our favorite things sometimes can be the things that makes us different from other people, so here it goes.

    Favorite color: Blue.
    Favorite food: Not really sure about this one since it keeps on changing, but for now I would have to say Mac and Cheese.
    Favorite song: Vienna - Matt Costa. I don't think I can ever get bored of this one song.
    Favorite (music) artists: Noah and The Whale, Freelance Whales, Fanfarlo, Generationals, and She & Him. Those are only a few of my favorites, you can go on to my last.fm if you'd like to know the rest.
    Favorite books: To Kill A Mockingbird, The Book Thief, The Mysterious Benedict Society series, Flavia de Luce series.
    Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Sherlock, Phineas & Ferb.
    Favorite activities: Writing, eating, sleeping, showering (I don't know why but showering can sometimes be a happiness boost), reading, listening to music, going on tumblr, watching my favorite tv shows.
    Favorite animals: Cats (this includes big cats, such as tigers) and bears.
    Favorite flowers: Daisies.
    Favorite Movies: Meet The Robinsons, A Series Of Unfortunate Events, National Treasure 1 & 2.

    Well, now that you know a few of my favorite things I hope we have things in common!

    No comments: